Village Roadshow Limited
Based in Melbourne, Australia, and with operations across multiple countries, Village Roadshow is a leading international entertainment and media company. Its core businesses include Theme Parks, Film Distribution, Cinema and Film Production.
Independently these businesses are strong cash flow generators, with well recognised retail brands; together they create a strong portfolio of media and entertainment assets.
Village Roadshow’s assets include:
- 100% of Warner Bros. Movie World, Sea World, Wet‘n’Wild Water World and Australian Outback Spectacular, Australia’s most popular theme parks.
- 100% of Wet‘n’Wild water parks in Hawaii and Phoenix, Arizona with other parks planned for other locations including Las Vegas and Sydney.
- 100% of the Roadshow film distribution business with operations in Australia and New Zealand, and a joint venture film distribution business in Singapore.
- Cinema circuit of approximately 680 screens in 70 separate sites with various partners in Australia, Singapore and USA.
- A large shareholding in the Village Roadshow Pictures movie production business primarily based in Los Angeles.